The Taurus G3 Tactical is a full-size polymer striker-fired pistol that visually sets itself apart from the standard Taurus G3 with its receiver in Magpul FDE and slide complemented with an element-resistant Patriot Brown Cerakote finish. Offered in either 17- or 10-round magazine configurations, the Taurus G3 Tactical delivers the same ergonomic performance and reliable operation that has made the Taurus G3 handgun a leader in the personal defense handgun category.
- TALL CO-WITNESS SIGHTS
- Optimal height for suppressed shooting without a red dot optic. Can be utilized as back up iron sights when equipped with a red dot.
- T.O.R.O. (TAURUS OPTIC READY OPTION) SLIDE WITH FOUR INTERCHANGEABLE RED DOT MOUNTING PLATES
- Each plate features a different mounting pattern specific to:
Docter, Venom, FastFirePlate 2:
Trijicon RMR, Holosun 407c/507cPlate 3:
C-More STS2Plate 4:
Leupold Deltapoint Pro
- CERAKOTE PATRIOT BROWN SLIDE
- Cerakote coating withstands the diverse elements of everyday carry.
- 1/2” X 28 TPI THREADED, DLC COATED BARREL
- Factory threaded for attaching suppressors or aftermarket compensators. Diamond Like Coating (DLC) provides lower friction resulting in increased durability.
- LOADED CHAMBER INDICATOR
- Provides the shooter with visualverification if a cartridge is loaded in the chamber.
- PICATINNY RAIL
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail designed to accommodate most pistol-sized tactical lights, laser sights or light/laser combinations.
- RE-STRIKE CAPABILITY
- In the event of a failure-to-fire condition, the shooter can reset and pull the trigger again to re-strike the primer.
- G SERIES TRIGGER SYSTEM
- Features a 2-stage flat-faced trigger designed to provide a light take-up with a distinct wall, crisp break and short reset capabilities.
- NO MANUAL SAFETY
- Purpose built without a manual safety to ensure a quick draw and fire under duress.
NO Manual Safety
Taurus Optic Ready Option T.O.R.O.